Business Talent (Migrant) category
Call the London Office on +44 (0)20 7842 0800 for a consultation or an appointment.
To be eligible to apply for a permanent Business Talent (Migrant) visa for Australia, you must meet the following requirements:
- you must be sponsored by an Australian State or Territory government;
- you must have had an overall successful business career;
- for at least two of the four fiscal years immediately preceding the application, you (or you and your spouse together) must have had net assets in a qualifying business in which you had an ownership interest of at least A$400,000;
- for at least two of the four fiscal years immediately preceding the application, your main business or main businesses together had an annual turnover of at least A$3,000,000;
- your (or your and your spouse's combined) business and personal assets had a net value of at least A$1,500,000 which were lawfully acquired and available for transfer and capable of being transferred to Australia within two years after the grant of this type of visa;
- You must be under the age of 55 or you are proposing to establish or participate in establishing a business that your sponsoring state or territory has determined is of exceptional economic benefit to the state or territory;
- Neither you or your spouse should have a history of involvement in business or investment activities that are not generally acceptable in Australia;
- You must have a realistic commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia and maintain a substantial ownership and direct and continuous involvement in the management of that business;
- You must have signed a declaration acknowledging your obligations as the holder of this type of migration visa.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements to make an application under either one of these categories as a Business Talent Migrant, please contact our London office on (0)207 842 0800 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss your case.