Cooks and Chefs needed in many Australian states

12 October 2011

Many Australian states will sponsor cooks and chefs under State Sponsored skilled migration routes.

If you are skilled in the culinary arts and want to live and work in Australia, it is possible for you to obtain a work and residence visa through a State Sponsored skilled migration route under the General Skilled Migration program.

It is important to act quickly if you want to immigrate to Australia as quotas generally apply.

For more information on immigrating to Australia, see our Australian immigration section.

If you would like a free Australian immigration assessment, complete our online form and one of our consultants will contact you.